We always love to hear from our customers about their work and their lives, and some of the stories we hear when chatting on the phone with you can be hilarious, haunting, or heartbreaking. We know you have great stories, and we’d love to share them, whether they’re sad, scathing or sweet.
If you send us a story that we share on our blog and social networks, we’ll send you a scrub top - unless you send a picture which we also use - then you’ll get a full scrub uniform.
What’s not to like about that?
You don’t have to make it about us - we want to hear about YOU!
Stuck for ideas?
Here are some to get you started.
How to get your scrub uniform
- Submit a short blog post of around 200 words by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we publish it on our blog or social media channels, you can choose any top from our website and we will send it to you.
- If you send a picture along with your post and we publish that too, we'll send you a full scrub uniform
The small print
- Happythreads reserves the right to edit submissions for publication.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitter.
- Our decision on whether to publish submissions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Maximum of four submissions per person
- If published, your blog post will appear on the Happythreads blog as well as our social media channels.
- While we'd prefer to give you full credit for your writing, we will withhold names from publication on request.
- The prize for a published story without a picture is one top from the Happythreads website.
- The prize for a published story including a picture is one full scrub uniform from the Happythreads website.